Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Proof That It's Cold

I'm freezing.  It's been freaking cold here, especially for us here in Georgia.  I don't like cold.  I'm standing by my statement that I'm allergic to the cold weather. I can't feel my fingers, toes, nose or behind.  I want heat.  I want my summer back.  This is why I never go on vacation to cold climates.  My sister in law goes snow skiing and calls it fun.  Phooey.  I'll go snow skiing when and if it's of absolute necessity and I can survive no other way.

Wanna know who else has been cold?

I set a blanket on the floor beside a space heater for our 17.5 year old dog.  She was so pitiful and I wanted to baby her.  Look at the crowd that showed up:



This is absolutely amazing.  Let me tell you why:

Yellow cat -doesn't like the other three animals
Brown cat -doesn't like the other three animals
Black dog - doesn't like the cats, barely tolerates little brown dog
Brown dog - Loves everybody but is at the bottom of the totem pole


And lastly:  that blanket was only 2 foot x 3 foot in size.

How about a close up of the part of the picture that had our jaws gaping wide:



If you only knew how many fights I've had to break up over the years with these two.  They hate each other.  They've even divided the house up into territories in order to avoid each other and woe be the one who crosses into the wrong territory!

Truly, hell hath frozen over!