Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Photo Frame

I've been so frustrated this Christmas.  I've been trying to find a 5 x 7 Christmas photo frame and I don't know if I'm looking in all the wrong places or if there just aren't as many as there used to be.  I've looked in every store and dollar store that I can find and haven't seen one.

So I decided to take things in my own hands and make one.  Very cheap, cause I'm like that ya know.

1 Frame found at the Dollar Tree, for a dollar of course.  Add one gold leafing pen from Walmart for a couple of bucks (this one i consider to be an investment since I will use this in future projects), for a couple of dollars:



After using them together?  One almost instant Christmas photo frame for 3 bucks. 





Just what I was looking for.  Now if I only had better hand writing...