Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Plague

I just can't shake whatever has been plagueing me. I'm sick. Still sick. I finished the prednizone (sp?) and thought I was doing fine and it's hit me like a ton of bricks again. I'm having ear troubles, aches and pains and dizziness and a cold on top. And guess what? I've got a solo to sing in two services this coming Sunday at church. Not good. I'm still waiting on the doc to call me back.

Then on top of that, the spouse and I had a knock down drag out kinda fight, the Youngest has acted up horribly for three days straight and if you give me a minute, I'm sure I can find something that the Eldest has done too. Actually, right now, as I type even, he's aggravating his brother onto ever higher levels of tantrums.

All I want to do is have a drink, eat some chocolate, knit, take a hot bath and go to sleep. Not all necessarily in that order. Except maybe for the alcohol, that stays first. I need a nerve tonic.