Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Full Moon?

Well, I survived being sick (new meds are working fantastically) and managed not to make a fool out of myself (didn't forget any words) while singing in front of two Sunday church congregations. I didn't see anyone holding their hands over their ears, so it must not have been too bad. :)

The rest of the weekend completely, totally and horrifically sucked though and bled into yesterday. I'm blaming family madness on the full moon. It's the only explanation I've got for batshiat crazy in-law types (my spouse counts as one of those by the way.)

I have been knitting, even though it's been sporadic at best.


The Rogue Pullover is coming along well. I haven't come across any more confusing directions, yeah! I'm working on the armhole shaping, upper back and shoulders at the present. You can see a cross-section progress pic above. I love how the cables turned out on the sides. The ribbing at the bottom will disappear once I've hemmed the final piece.