Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Have you voted?

Did you vote today like a good American? The hubby and feel it is our civic duty to cancel out the votes of my in-laws. :)

It's not like my vote is really going to count anyway. The electoral college is where the President is picked, the popular vote doesn't really count. If you don't believe me, look at poor Al Gore's run for President. Bush = electoral, Gore = popular. Who got to be President? Not that I voted for Gore, mind you, but I actually thought my candidate would be a good choice. oops.

Knitting news - I have ripped back the vest and am now trying to get those stitches made back up. I'd show you, but didn't you see more progress yesterday? Looks worse now, trust me.

If you haven't already voted- do so! At least let yourself believe that you have a say.

For you in foreign countries - sit back and enjoy the show of the elections!