Friday, October 17, 2008

Never shop with the BFF

I had the best time today. My BFF and I went to Mistletoe Market this morning. It's a great market where local vendors sell their wares and you are supposed to go and load up on Christmas gifts for others. While I did load up on gifts, they were mostly decorations for my house.

I decided that shopping with the BFF is not healthy for Ye 'Ol Wallet. I think it's mutual. If one of us said "Oh that's cute!" the other said "Oh yes, you need that!" and of course we bought it. Tragic.

So as soon as I got home I had to ditch the shopping bags and hide half of the loot like it's already lived here for years and hope that the hubby doesn't notice.

I am slowly making progress on the Tubey sweater, but not enough to show you. Doesn't look much different than when I took the picture last, so you'll have to wait 'til the weekend is over for an update.

I'm going to go play on Facebook and Ravelry for a while now, have a great weekend!