Monday, October 20, 2008

Almosta

I've almost got a sweater:


I've got about four inches or so left to go. I'm trying to hurry on this so I can wear it at SAFF this coming weekend. Hopefully it will be cool enough for it.

We had a great time at a family get together this weekend at the In-Law Great Grandparents' place. I was dreading going since some of that family can be a bit odd, but it turned out to be pretty fun. There were a bunch of children there and they turned out to be entertainment for everyone and kept the family members from squabbling, so it was all good.

This pic is pretty representative of the kids there. There's a few missing from it, but who can keep up with that many kids anyway? That's the Youngest in the orange. I don't know where the Eldest was at this time. See what I mean?