Wednesday, August 06, 2008

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I saw this a while back and thought that now would be a good time to do this since the progress on my current WIP is going so slow. :)

1. Graduate of Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama. War Eagle! Got a nice expensive degree in business/computers that I now use to play mind games with two children under eight in order to manipulate them into simulating normal sane and acceptable social behavior.

2. Met the hubby on a blind date setup by a mutual friend - don't badmouth blind dates, they occasionally work.

3. I'm a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bookworm and wannabe Sci-Fi/Fantasy Author.

4. I want to have a small Alpaca Farm someday.

5. I loathe English Peas, Cherries and anything Cherry flavored. I do however, like to use cherry kool-aid to dye with. I just try to ignore the cherry smelling stench.

6. I've begun to secretly dislike two year olds, but you probably already guessed that one.

7. I'm a Genealogy/History geek - my minor in college was European history and I'm the genealogist for three different sides of the family.

8. I'm an internet addict. I admit it. Now I'm waiting for my 12 step program to commence once I find it through Google.

9. I often order stuff over the internet and hide the evidence so I don't get the third degree from the hubby.

10. I'm actually quite shy when meeting other people (though most people don't think so because I can talk a good game) and I have a hard time making long term friends because of it. Doesn't mean I don't have confidence, I'm definitely not a wall flower, just been burned by supposedly "close" friends too many times. Now you have to earn my trust the hard way. :)


There.


I've confessed. It's supposed to be good for my soul right?

1 comment:

  1. No. Not good for the soul :)

    Hey, we have to meet when I get back to Atlanta! We go to Fresh Foods a lot for cheese.

    Don't panic on the shawl, and don't knit when you are tired!

    ReplyDelete