Friday, November 02, 2007

Knitting and my new favorite artist



This awesome picture is from an artist named Banksy. An absolutely amazing artist. Visit his site and look at the outdoor work he's done. I love his sense of humor. This pic has everything to love. It has tea (I love tea). It has Grannies. It has knitting. It has punk knitting grannies. What's not to love?

I finally cast on for the Minimalist Cardigan (try spelling that out three times fast) and it's coming along swimmingly. I started on the back and I'm about a third of the way through. I'll have a pic sometime later this week. I began this on Halloween night and added a little more on during the boring carpool wait at school.

If posts are a little sporadic this month, please be patient. I took the Nanowrimo challenge and a lot of my creative writing urges are being consumed by it. Plus, I have knitting and spinning to do. Oh, yeah, and I have to figure out how to fit in cooking, cleaning and the children. There's a husband in the mix somewhere too, but I'm afraid he might be ending up last on the priority list. He'll live.
blog comments powered by Disqus