In other news, The Space Shuttle Project is coming along nicely. The Eldest got all nice and sticky yesterday. We moved to the garage for this part of the project. It's just a bit too messy for the house.
Because of the humidity that we have around these parts, we opted for a mix of glue and water instead of flour and water. It may need a bit more glue on the next go around, it's not quite as hard as I would like it to be.
My Sister-In-Law's birthday was celebrated this weekend. I got out her gift, the Queen Anne's Lace Crochet project and finally blocked it. Look at the difference:
The Magic of Blocking has worked it's wonders once again!