Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dollar Store Fun

 I've seen the very cool William Sonoma Hurricane Knockoffs all over the blogs that I read and thought that I would give them a try.  So off I went to the Dollar Tree to gather my supplies.  I've become an addict of The Dollar Tree.   There are so many great things to be had at this store.

This is what I ended up with for four bucks:

2010_08260016


This was such an easy project.  Glue the candlestick to the hurricane vase (using a glue that dries clear of course) and you're done!  I'm going to cut two round felt circles to place in the bottom to protect the glass, but I have not had time to do that yet.  I have yet to fill them or find a permanent home for them, but didn't they turn out great?  Four Dollars.  Wow.
blog comments powered by Disqus