Monday, March 15, 2010

Upcoming Fun

Whew!  The children's consignment sale is over.  Woohoo!  Don't get me wrong, I love these things, but they are an immense amount of work and time suck-age.  We did well though, that is, both the sale as a whole and me in general.  This is the first time that I have spent less than I made.  Which is also good since The Eldest still needs more clothes for the Spring/Summer and now I've got the cash to get him some.  Yay!

So what else did I do over the weekend?  Made some new stitch markers to put up in the Etsy store tonight.  I also am working on something for you guys that I'm planning on putting up here tomorrow.  A DYI WPI Tool:


What did I use for this?  Shrinky Dinks!  I'll be putting up a few of these in my store, but thought I'd share with you guys how to make these.  Super easy and fun too.  Who didn't enjoy playing with Shrinky Dinks when they were little?  Now there's a grown up reason to get them back out.  Heck, you can even  get the kids in on this with you!  Join me for all the fun tomorrow.