Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not a Whole Lot of Crafting This Week.

There's not much crafting or dyi going on at my place this week thanks to the Children's Consignment Sale that I'm involved with.  This thing is pretty big and takes up a ton of time.  Please be patient, I'll be back up and running next week!

Just to let you guys know, I'm seriously considering a blog re-design.  So, if things go a little wonky around here, you'll know why.  :)  I want to clean up things a bit and match it a little more with my Etsy page.  I love the new banner that we (my Mom & I) have over there and may do something similar here.  I'm also considering going to a three column format, but that's definitely not set in stone.

I'm also still looking for more people to become referrals over on Swagbucks.  I know a few of you have and I thank you!  Are you having fun over there yet?  I am.  I just earned my 8th Amazon card.  That's $40 free bucks for searching, hunting swag codes and doing special offers and tasks (by the way, if you do the special offers, beware anything asking you to download software or asking for your credit card numbers.  Please be safe with your swagging.  We don't need any more viruses out in the world and we definitely do not need credit card theft either.)  If anybody has any questions about it, please let me know and I'll answer you asap.  This has been a blast and I'm well on my way to getting my kids a Wii for Christmas!  Yippee!  What a cool site for those of us who are seriously pinching pennies right now. 

For those not interested in Swagbucks, just bear with me.  I'm kinda excited about it.  :)

Gotta go, still have more work to do with the children's consignment sale.