Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Got Tagged!

Abby,over at BittenbyKnittin tagged me for an award! 




Here's the details (as stolen from Abby's blog cause I'm lazy):

The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why do I blog?  I began this blog as a place to put my Knitting FO's.   It quickly morphed into a place to put stuff about my boys and then my weird spinning and diy projects.  It's kinda funny, but now I get more hits on diy stuff than what I started out doing.  I guess more people are into makin' and doin' their own stuff now that the economy has gone south.  I love that more people are branching out now and trying new things for their home and hobbies.  Maybe now I won't be the only "weird" one!

Now, it's my turn to tag! 

I'm going to tag Filth Wizardry.  This is a new blog that I've just discovered.  This woman puts me to shame on the stuff that she comes up with for her kids.  I'm especially in love with her hotdog/spaghetti supper that she came up with.  I am so doing this tonight with my kids.