Thursday, August 27, 2009

Knitting Monogamy

Knitting Monogamy can be such a pain. I tend towards working on just one project at a time. I find that if I don't do this, putting off the second project for "just a little while" results in me never finishing it.

I am totally bored to death working on my present sweater. I have doubts as to whether or not it will fit anyway. I'm just not overjoyed with the project. I may frog it and begin something else. I haven't quite decided yet. My son wants the quidditch sweater (think Harry Potter) from Charmed Knits and I already have all of the yarn that I need, so I may start that. I just know that if I put off the Buttercup sweater, it will go to UFO heaven.

I've noticed that not everyone is overjoyed with the contest prize. I have only had two entries so far. So I've decided to sweeten the pot a little. Along with the pendant I'm offering up this yarn as a prize:
Tertiary Fun! -Handspun by me (127 yds worsted weight wool)

So send me in some ideas!