Monday, August 24, 2009

I feel a contest coming on!

To celebrate the opening of the AllThingsShea Etsy Store, I'm having a contest! Here's how to enter and win:

The Eldest is having a birthday coming up in September. We've picked a Cub Scout/Boy Scout/Camping theme for this big birthday bash. Help me out with some party activity ideas and you'll win yourself, or someone you love, this lovely pendant (comes with black silk cord):


ETA: New prize added! Tertiary Fun Yarn - my handspun (127 yds, worsted, wool)

Two ways to win:

1. Leave me a comment with your party activity idea (please make it camping/scout/survival oriented).
2. Leave a mention on your blog about the contest!

Both of these gets you an entry in the contest. Winner will be randomly chosen from those who enter. Contest ends September 4th! Good luck!