Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tummy Troubles

Well, we now have a name for what's been ailing the Eldest. Poor thing is suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He got it honestly from family members. At least now we can concentrate on minimizing the symptoms from it.

I've been scrambling all day. I ran to the store to get last minute Halloween costume accessories, then it was off the to first doctor to get lab results. Next came checking the kids out of school and then running to the new doctor.

The Youngest is not at his best at this point. He had a 20 minute nap, a lunch that was two and a half hours late and now he's at the manic stage that all two year olds hit after a day like today.

In a couple of hours I shall be dumping the whole load on their father and racing to choir practice.

One day I might have time to knit again. I did do a few minutes of spinning this afternoon, but there's not much to show for my efforts. :sigh: Maybe after Halloween is over...