Monday, March 03, 2008

So not happy.

Notice from the pic below that the knitting part of the Circular Shrug is finished. That's the good news. The bad news is that one edge (2x2 ribbing - the one the arrow is pointing at) is way larger than the other. I don't know why this happened. Clueless. I don't know if I got more tense towards the end and my gauge tighteded up. I don't know if it had to do with my bind off (I did Grumperina's super stretchy bindoff on needles two sizes up) or what. Maybe I need another inch of ribbing?

Right now it's in the blocking stage. I'm blocking the hell out of the side that the arrow is not pointing too. I'm hoping to stretch it out a bit. If that doesn't work, I might try adding another inch or so of ribbing.

I'm so not happy with the way this is turning out. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Not the best knitting day ever.

blog comments powered by Disqus