Lil Knitter and Knitasaur both tagged me.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. New Years' Eve has a special significance for me. The Eldest was conceived on New Year's Eve (that's what giving your hubby one glass of champagne while you consume the entire rest of the bottle will get ya) and the Youngest was born on that date (wasn't allowed to have any alcohol then when I really needed it, dammitall.)
2. I'm a major SciFi/Fantasy Bookwormaholic.
3. I heart mint tea.
4. One of my nicknames for my hubby is PudderF#cker. He's slow as creation when it comes to either making a freakin' decision (he moves nowhere without a list) or getting ready to get out of the house.
5. I am a female nightowl who lives in a testosterone poisoned environment with three male early birds.
6. On the day I got married my Mother In Law pulled me to the side and gave me some very wise advice - "When you come home from shopping, hide the receipt and then tell your husband you spent half of what you actually did spend." Thus, giving me permission to lie to her son. Cool!
7. I tried to marry for money but failed miserably.
I now tag these 7
victims people in revenge for me getting tagged:
Knit Me to the End of Time
In an effort to get her blogging again: Wonky
Okay, there's my seven!