Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It never rains, but it pours

It never rains, but it pours. That saying is so apt in regards to my knitting. I was complaining a few days ago about how none of my little projects were satisfying me and that the projects that I want to work on needed the needles that were supposedly in the mail from KnitPicks.

Well, I found a project that I wanted to tackle in the meantime. The Circular Shrug from Craftster. You can paw through all 55 pages about it on the forum (and they are very informative- you can make it like the one pictured below or you can make a vest, change the stitch patterns - the possibilities are endless), or you can just go here to the pattern from it. It is a pattern that was created to look like this one:

Retro Cool

The problem now? My needles came in, but now I don't want to put down this project. I'm using Patons SWS for this. I believe it's the Natural Earth colorway. Not sure, but it's definitely "earthy". Also, I'll be needing the needle this project is on, so I guess I'm just gonna have to hurry this project along huh? I'll be traveling this weekend and this will be going with me. If I can avoid car sickness, I might even work on it in the car. Dramamine here I come.


By the way, My kitty made it onto StuffOnMyCat.com again! here's the link: Tiger's pic

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:02 AM

    Very cute pattern - can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete