Friday, January 11, 2008

I-Matey Dog Coat

I finished the I-Matey Dog Coat. This is so cute. It's perfect for my little "Bad Girl".

I made two changes to what the pattern called for.

First, I used acrylic yarn. I refuse to use good yarn on a dog that's going to go out and roll in poop and GA red clay. Acrylic is so much more washer and dryer friendly.

Second, I used two size 6 circs. instead of the dpns called for. I seem to be allergic to the use of double pointed needles. yuck!

Aargh Matey!

Tough Girl!


  1. I never would have guessed that one right. It's so cute. She seems to like it too.

  2. So cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.


  3. Too cute! (Don't blame you for using acrylic.)