Thursday, October 11, 2007

My first Spinning Class

Wow, was my first spinning class fun! I had the best time. The venue was great too. The class was at The Whole Nine Yarns in Woodstock, GA. My lys closed and so I had to travel to Woodstock, but it was so worth it. It turns out that I was the only one in the class which actually worked in my favor. I love private tutoring. I learned how to use a drop spindle and I learned how to card wool (this was kind of a bonus.) Fun! I plan on spending my whole weekend spinning yarn. Or, at least some of the weekend. I do have to be a responsible Mom at least some of the time.

I have to pics to share today. The camera is already packed up with the Boy Scout equipment. As I am leaving for the lake tomorrow around mid-day, this will be the last post of the week. Have a great weekend! I'll have a report for you on Monday on how the spinning went and whether I was able to accomplish much while trying to keep a 22 month old precocious boy and a hyper puppy out of the wool.
blog comments powered by Disqus