Thursday, August 16, 2007

Seriously great day

Today was a seriously good day. I ditched all motherly duties and responsibilities, foisted them off on the hubby and went shopping for makeup and purses and cheesecake. We're talkin' serious heaven here folks.

AND, I got a sock off the needles:



Taking a picture of a sock on your foot and making sure the picture is clear is not the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. The second sock is already on the needles, but may take a while to complete since I'm only working on it in the afternoon school car pool lines. Oh the joy of being a knitting mom. Doesn't my life sound exciting?

So, I'm going to make myself sit down in the evenings and start working on the corset again. I got seriously bummed by ripping it off the needles 4 times. I WILL finish this. I want it, I have to have it and I will look so sexy-fine wearing it too! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus