Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ebay, Sundresses and Widgets

Well, I started an Ebay store today. We'll see how things go. I've only got about 5 things listed so far and it's taken me all day to get that done. Who says that stay at home moms have tons of time on their hands? I named my store SasShea, just thought it'd be a fun play on my name and the word sashay. I'm such a dork.

I started on a new sundress last night. I desperately need some new clothes that can be worn to church and I have a tight budget. So, me and the cat started cutting up cloth last night. This took forever too. I'm not an experienced sewer and I ended up triple checking everthing I did. Not to mention the help that I had from the cat. Tissue paper and loose pins are very enticing, trust me on this. Tonight, if I can manage to get everyone in bed on time, I'll start sewing that puppy together.


Nothing gets done around here without Supervisor Widget being on top of things!

blog comments powered by Disqus