Friday, November 12, 2010

Little to Show

The crafting posts this week have been pitifully nonexistent.  I do apologize. 

So here's what's up in my little part of the world. 

Knitting:  The knitting that I am working on is un-postable due to it being Christmas-y in nature and the recipients happen to read this blog occasionally.   So there goes any cool progress reports there.  I hate this time of year on the blog just for that reason.

Time Waster Extraordinaire:  I got my FREE (free from earning Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks)  Ipod Touch (4th gen.) from Amazon a couple of days ago and I've been sucked into messing with that toy like you wouldn't believe.  I now understand the whole attraction to the Iphones.  I just couldn't see paying the exorbitant prices that AT&T charges monthly for a smart phone.   The best part is that not only do I not pay monthly fees, but I got the whole thing free, free, free.  I love the word free.  :)

Tea Time:  I'm hosting a ladies tea next month and it's causing all sorts of DIY panic around here.  I'll give details on that next week.

So there ya have it.  Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes, but little to show for it.   
blog comments powered by Disqus