Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Plants!

I'm still hobbling around here like an old lady.  My hamstrings have never been very flexible.  I guess that happens when you're a geek couch potato that likes to read, knit or play on the internet all day.    But despite the hamstring issues, I decided that I must not have been quite tortured enough because today I went and got these:

 

I'm pretty certain that after tomorrow's digging in hard Georgia clay, I'm going to need a boatload of ibuprofen.   Like I've said before, I do not have a green thumb.  I don't have a clue where I'll put any of this yet or if it will even live once I've touched it, but I'm going to try anyway.  I do know that this is the only time of the year that I get the gardening bug.  It's not a permanent hobby for me.  Once it gets really hot around here, the plants will be in God's hands alone.  Hope they're tough.  :) 


I've also finally gotten all the wax and goo off of these babies and will be doing something to them late this afternoon:



That's it for me today.  Have a great afternoon!
blog comments powered by Disqus