Wednesday, December 02, 2009

What a Cat's Scarf Style Says About Her

The Daily Mail over in England had an article today about what a man's scarf style tells about him.    I thought I would do something similar to show you the completed Old Shale Scarf, but with a Cat.  That's Female.  And named Widget.

First off, is the Old School Look:

 What this says on a cat?  Please God, let this fall off of me and we'll pretend this never happened.



Next up, The Snuggler:

 
 
What this says on a cat?   Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.  Hate me because I'm superior to you in every way.


The next in line, The Undercover Agent.



What this says on a cat?  This one's not working.  The dangly bit was on top of my head, hiding my identity, but it fell off and now I look like a dork.  But this look is fabulous for elongating the body!  Dear God, am I one cat or two?

And last, but not least, The Artiste.



Or maybe not.

What this says on a cat?  I've had enough of the fashion modeling.  F-*bleep* off!


Widget did, however, like the tail that I forgot to weave in though.



It got the big dew claw up!  As opposed to the thumbs up.  that is.  Umm, please ignore the random blurry finger in the last shot.  Obviously the camera woman sucks at taking photos.

*Many thanks to Felicity Cloake for providing today's inspiration!