Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Eldest!

Yesterday I spent the whole day telling the Eldest that it would be the last time he would get to do "whatever it was he was doing at the time" as an 8 year old and pretending to be really sad.

Today he's acting like a peacock.  It's officially his 9th birthday!




I'm going to have lunch with him (McDonald's of course) and take his class snacks, Krispy Kreme donuts as a matter of fact.  The child may explode from junk food today.  I can just see it now:  NEWS FLASH!  Mom (age 39 forever) arrested today for exploding oldest child by way junk food.  More news at 11:00. 

We're putting off his party until the 26th due to schedule conflicts.  Luckily it'll be outdoors.  I don't know if I can handle 12 silly little boys overnight inside the house.  We'll just pray it doesn't rain then, okay?