Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jaunty Cap #3

I've been laid low by a cold that was ever so sweetly given to my by The Youngest. Seriously, I feel like I've been hit my a Mack truck. This is not good for my Christmas Crafting.

My last two projects are the Nativity Set and the hat for my friend.

I've finished the hat (seen here modeled by Folgers):


This is the third Jaunty Cap that I've made. I absolutely love this pattern and I think this one turned out very masculine. It's blocking as I write on the same Folgers container.

I finished a bunch of the nativity set last night and I've only the animals to do now. This is a huge project that takes a while to complete. There are a lot of pieces and each piece is very detailed, so it will take me another couple of days to complete.

Let's hope I get over this cold really quick. All I want to do is go to bed and sleep.