Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meltdown, Mommy style

Mommy had a wee bit of a melt down this evening.

What caused the problems? Take a wild guess, no really, go ahead. I'll wait.

Yep. The Youngest again.


Early this morning the Youngest decided to trip and fall in the back yard and bash his little forehead with a great big rock. It sorta set the tone for the whole rest of the day. Not good. Wouldn't eat lunch or dinner. Screamed at me all day - and not in the pitiful I need mommy way either, absolutely evil. I could do no right. So as soon as Daddy came home, I ran away. I also needed to go get Easter "stuff" and used that as my excuse to run away. I left Dad bathing the two beauties and getting them all to bed. Do I feel guilty, ummm, no. Not a damn bit. I feel better now.


Little to no knitting has been done today, but a sweater will be completed by tomorrow's post. I've only a few rows to go, 11 to be exact. See ya then!
blog comments powered by Disqus