Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Circular Shrug Finished

Yeah! It's finally finished! My hands are killing me from knitting so much so fast, but I'm thrilled that this is now and F.O. I was sick of working on it! I'm not particularly fond of the pics below, but then I dislike just about any pic with me in it. I figure that I've posted worse pics of myself on this blog, so what the hell.

Back View
DSCF0027

I had it pinned in front with a barrette that I had lying around, but I think I prefer it unpinned. I'm going to see if I can find a shawl pin or brooch that I like with it.

Front View
DSCF0028


Again, this is the Circular Shrug from Craftster. I used Patons SWS in Natural Earth. Done on 9 & 10.5 40" circs. Easy pattern, but boy is it tedious. It might be more entertaining if you substitute a lacier pattern in the middle section instead of mock rib.

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Very pretty! And it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great and you worry too much...you look very pretty in those pics.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete