Thursday, January 24, 2008

On the way to the LYS

Kids crack me up, they really do. I know I've mentioned that the Youngest has a vicious temper and he's very demanding, but what do you expect of a 2 year old?

In the past couple of days he's learned some new words and phrases. One of those being the word please. I've been working very hard to get that one through his little brain. The other one he picked up on his own. I am forever telling him to "wait a minute" when he is demanding something. In his world everything he wants must be done NOW.

So what did I hear today?

Today I was on the way to the LYS with him riding in the back of the minivan. At the top of his lungs he began fiercely screaming with his eyebrows all scrunched (he was deadly serious): "JEWESS.....INAMINUTE.....PEEZ!!!!!!"

Hurray! He said please while demanding his juice! Wait a sec, What was that in the middle? In a minute? I must have looked like a mad woman driving down the interstate and laughing like crazy.



I got some new toys while at the LYS:

Sock Blockers!
Noro Sock Yarn!

The price of the sock yarn almost killed me. I hate spending that kind of money on only one skein of yarn, but hey, it was a gift certificate that I was spending so that makes it okay. Right?

I'm going to finish those sleeves for Bella tonight if I have to stay up all night to do it. I went and got sick again and have been nurse-maiding the Youngest while he's sick and was just wiped out last night. I got zero knitting done, but that won't be the case tonight. I promise!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is so cute and so freaking funny...how did you not have to pull over "foraminute"?
    And...it doesn't matter how much it costs if you're using a gift certificate..that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete