Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Interesting/Strange

Found something interesting today. Did you know there is a site called the fantasy blog stock market? I had no idea that this even existed. You can check here to see where my lil' ol' blog is on their site. There were people who were actually voting to see what kind of blog this is. Some of the entries were for female, knitting, fiber arts, crafts and photoblogs (no photo today, sorry).

Please be aware that I am not promoting their site or trying to persuade you from going to their site, I was just surprised to find my blog on it. I'm aware that little search spiders put me there, but still. Why on earth would someone be interested in trading fantasy shares of my blog for heavens sake? Strange.

I was reading in a forum where people were listing the strange things that led people to their site (which is how I came across the above stuff). So, out of curiosity, I had to check mine. There was
"hair care disasters"
"dyed pink haired westie" - why would someone want to dye their westie's hair pink? Unless, of course, they gave it a mohawk first and dyed that hot pink, then maybe I could see that one.

and my two favorites:
"Shea recipes" - didn't know you needed a recipe to get one of me! :) and
"change Shea scent recipe" - what's wrong with the way I smell? Don't answer that one, please.
blog comments powered by Disqus