Thursday, June 21, 2007

Supervisor Widget

Yikes! Father of knitters, forgive me for I have sinned. It's been three days since I've blogged again.

Okay, enough of that. I have a finished object to show you, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's in the blocking stages right now and it's so cute! It's the baby kimono from Mason Dixon Knitting and it turned out perfect.

Now don't go gettin' any ideas. It's not for me. Nope, no bun in the oven here and if my hubby don't quit tickin' me off there won't even be any practicing for a blessed event either, thank you very much! Anyway, I'll have a pic. for you later (pics of the sweater - get your mind out of the gutter).

For now, here's a pic of Supervisor Widget as she sits on the desk above me as I type:


Dad doesn't need his wifi router working as much as I need a place to sleep!
blog comments powered by Disqus