Monday, March 29, 2010

A Look At My Ravelry Store

Hey All!  For those not in Ravelry, you can now see my small portion of it here.  They are allowing me to be one of the testers of this and I'm tickled to death to be able to show it to you.  You won't be able to see all of Ravelry yet unless you are a registered user, but it's cool that they are letting everybody get a taste of it now.

They are planning on opening everything up to the public eventually, but for now registration is required.  Which is not a big deal since if they'll let me in, they'll let anybody in!  If you are a knitter, crocheter or spinner, I encourage you to join.  The pattern database alone is worth it, not to mention being able to see how patterns work up on real people.  Then there are the forums, groups, etc.  Very cool.