Monday, June 08, 2009

I hab a code

I've been sidelined by a cold. I feel like my head is going to explode. The worst part about it is that it's messing with my equilibrium. It's gotten into my inner ear and I'm so dizzy because of it.

This past weekend was so relaxing. Two of the three guys in the house went camping. One at a time is so much easier to cope with, even if it is the most difficult of the three. He was a dream to be around though and my blood pressure was kept to a minimum. I managed to finish one square and got two thirds of the way finished with another for my log cabin blanket. I also got a little spinning in as well.

Everything was fine until this cold sank in. Now everything has come to a screeching halt. There's been little crafty stuff going on today. It's all I can do to just break up the fights between the kids as they happen.

People aren't supposed to get colds in the summer are they? It's just not fair that you should feel miserable on nice warm days. Someone should declare it illegal for cold germs to be out and about during the sunny months. I'd do it, but I think I'm going to go lay back down now.