Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Non-Thinking Week

I'm still at the lake, we'll be leaving tomorrow evening to go home.


This has been a disappointing week to me for several reasons. One of which is my knitting. I brought a knitting project and some spinning stuff with me. I've done some spinning and dyeing, but I just haven't been able to pick up the knitting.


I think it might be because it requires thinking and I just haven't been up to that this week. I seriously needed some non-thinking down time and I've gotten it, thank God. I should have brought a plain stockinette project instead of a lace one. Bad project for this week.


Would you like to see the view from the back porch of my folks?
Beautiful, Isn't It?

That's the party barge in the lower left corner. A little further to the left is the bass boat. My kids have changed the name and call it PawPaw's "fast" boat.

There are a bazillion spiders here that love to perform their art everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. You can't move without finding a web. I love the webs, But I seriously despise spiders with a passion.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Looks like a great place for a vacation! No wonder you didn't knit with that view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdfeeder web is beautiful! Could inspire some lace knitting, I'd wager...

    ReplyDelete