Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

So far it's been a good Friday for me. 

I went fishing this morning at Lake Wedowee, AL where my folks live.  Wanna know what I caught? 

1.  One Pontoon Boat - Line got snagged on it.

2.  One Stick

3.  One rope that my lure got hooked on

4.  One fish, a Brim, about the size of my hand.

Overall, not great luck fishing, but it was quiet, cool and there were no kids arguing constantly in the background - I left them at home.

I did however, win 47 Swagbucks today on my first search of the day.  Today truly is Mega Swagbuck Friday!   I'm about a quarter of the way towards getting my Ipod Touch that I'll be buying with my Amazon gift cards that I'm earning through Swagbucks.  Yay!

Have a great weekend everyone!
blog comments powered by Disqus