Thursday, October 08, 2009

I Won A Prize!

A couple of weeks ago I was privileged to win a contest over on the My Little Slice of Pie blog.  Well, it came in the mail a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to show you until now:

It's a Tote Bag!
Click to enlarge

Now, I hesitate to call this cute, but not for the reason you think.  Adorable and fabulous are better words, as well as the word, HUGE.  Not only is this tote wonderfully made with great fabrics, but I could fit a small child into it.  Here's another pic to show the size:


Here's the 9 lb. Chinese Crested Powderpuff that desperately needs a bath with the bag. See, here's where the word cute gets its proper place.  Cute is small, not huge, kinda like the dog above.   I could put at least four of her in it!  (But I won't, cause she's dirty and would mess up my pretty new bag.)  This bag is beyond cute, it's huge!  You should see this sucker opened up, you really should.

This is a very generous prize and I'm thrilled with it!  I've walked all over the house planning what to put in it. This will more than be enough for a large sweater project bag and tomorrow I'll show you the project that's going to get stuffed into it.

Thanks so much Sabrina, I love it!