Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Razor Burns and Other News

Wow!  This is my 704th post.  Who knew I would be able to stick around so long?  And to show you what entertaining things I have on my blog (I really have a whole lot of nothing today), check this out.


I'm in pain today.  This is why you should change your razor more often than you think:

2010_07070002


Ouch.  Isn't razor burn on a pasty white leg sexy?


In knitting news:

Yes, I'm still knitting.  I started a project that I've wanted to work on for a while.  I'm writing the pattern as I go.  If it works, I'll try and get it published.  We'll see.  Please ignore the yellow, it's just the provisional cast on and will disappear later.

2010_07070007


In family news:

Today's the DH's birthday! So I'm going to go scramble and wrap his gifts before he gets home from work!  Nothing like waiting to the last minute...
blog comments powered by Disqus