Friday, September 04, 2009

Contest Results

Times Up!  Put down your pencils, um wait, you're not being tested are you?  The contest results are in.  This time around, the contest was not too popular.  No one cares if my Boy Scouts have fun or not.  Except for the four people that left me some suggestions.  To those four I say, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"  I will indeed be incorporating a bunch of your suggestions. 


I used the Random Number Generator and got the following number:

 
Please excuse the weird "a" in there.  It seems my cropping "skillz" are not in abundance today either.  Anyway, the winner is:
SAMMIE!
Congratulations Sammie!  As soon as I get your address and as soon as the Labor Day Holiday is over and the mail is running again, I'll have your yarn and pendant out to you asap!