Monday, January 28, 2008

Stupid freakin' cold meds.

I'm going to blame it on the cold in my head and the medications to cure the symptoms of said cold.

The last few days have been a total blur for me. Everyone else had a weekend. I had fog. Even when the cold remedies wore off I was still in a fog. I still persevered with the lace work on the Bella Paquita. And let me tell you, it was agonizingly slow lace work. I shouldn't have even bothered really, but I have someplace to be on Feb. 16th and I want to wear this thing when I go.

I was so proud, I had finished all the lace work despite the cold. Heh. yeah, right.

Once I sobered up, I took another look at the pretty lace. And, well, it's not so pretty. Tonight I get to rip back two repeats to fix the very noticeable hole in that lace. A d*mn twist is missing and I don't have a clue how it happened since I don't remember much of the past few days anyway. Wanna see it?


Stupid freakin' cold meds.

blog comments powered by Disqus